Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the Hacettepe University Faculty of Nursing, it gives me great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 8th International Nursing Management Conference which will be held October 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey.
This Conference will explore nurses’ power of creating new era for patient safety and quality. We hope participants will experience the new era concept and develop skills in designing systems, to develop strategies and practice tools for win-win situations for all parties.
The conference theme is “Nurses creating a new era in patient safety and quality”
Sub-themes emerged from this theme:
- Leadership for patient safety and quality in high technology health care environments
- Evidence based nursing practices shaping future of health care
- Patient safety and quality in nursing education
- Patient safety and quality in nursing management
- Patient safety and quality in reserach
- Advocating safety and quality in health care
- Empowering patients for patient safety and quality
- Legal and ethical issues in patient safety and quality
Organizing Committee is trying to develop an interesting and memorable program and to draw first-rate experts to speak about these topics as well as presentation of oral/ poster papers.
We will be requesting International Continuing Nursing Education Credits (ICNEC) from International Council of Nurses for conference attendance as we did in previous INMC conferences.
In additition, the year of 2020 is significant for nurses and midwives as World Health Organization designated the year 2020 as the “Year of the Nurse and Midwife”, in honor of the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale. Please join us at this conference in Istanbul where Florence Nightingale reformed the nursing and honor and celebrate the founder of modern nursing.
We look forward to welcoming you in Istanbul, Turkey in October 2021. Join us in Istanbul!
Assoc. Prof. Süheyla Abaan